- there are Villages all over the country, but there are more in the DC area than anywhere else?
- the DC Fire and EMS Department will provide and install Smoke Detectors?
- your property taxes can be cut in half if you are over 65 and live in the property?
- the DC Metropolitan Police will give you a grant to pay for security cameras that meet their standards?
- there is a free shuttle bus from the Columbia Heights Metro Station to Washington Hospital Center?
and there is probably something like this that you know that the rest of us don't? Please share it in the Comments section of this page.
the Village Communications Committee is looking for someone to "curate" this section. This means collect, verify, format, and post this kind of information. For more information on what this involves, send an Email message to firstname.lastname@example.org.