We try to make as much information available as possible, but some things are available to Members only. This includes some Event notifications, the Member Directory, forums, the ability to make comments on some pages, and information on how to get Helping Hands services. To see these pages, you have to log in (upper right corner). And to do that, you have to be a Member of the Village.
Some Members have had difficulty signing on to get these services. To sign on:
- click on the words "Member Login" at the upper right corner
- put in your user name - if you haven't changed it, it's usually the first letter of your first name and your last name
- put in your password, and if you can't remember it, request a new one
- before you enter it, click on the box that says "Remember me on this computer" (assuming its your own computer)
- that's it - the next time you go to the website, that computer will remember you and log you in automatically.
- Some browser programs and some third-party programs like Last Pass will also remember your login info, too.
To make it really easy to get to the website, set a Shortcut on your home screen:
- right click anywhere there is empty space on your desktop
- select "Shortcut"
- fill in "www.mountpleasantvillage.org"; hit enter
- when it asks for a name, just fill in "MPV" or whatever is easiest for you to use
Also, to make the print larger on almost any computer, hold down the CTRL key and hit the + key.